CHARMING CUSTOM BUILT in The Village at Tradition MS
This beautiful single story home is about to be under construction so NOW is the time to
CHOOSE YOUR OWN OPTIONS & COLORS!!
This is a Custom-Built Tootle Homes property and it comes with all the very finest features and executive-style modern conveniences; professional interior design services; and Tootle Homes is committed to satisfying their customers with homes built to exceptional standards. The Tradition MS master planned community is top notch in every way and so is this sweet retreat on Maben Avenue near the lake and parks!
There’s still time for you to personalize this lovely home and make it ”expressly yours”!!
The comfortable Master Suite is nicely positioned for privacy; 2 guest bedrooms PLUS A FLEX SPACE ROOM to use however you want! Front and Side Porches; Private Courtyard; Large clutter room; 10′ ceilings and 8′ doors; Natural stone counter tops; SO, SO MUCH MORE!
Please CALL TODAY to ask how to make this beautiful home yours! (Don’t forget…now is the time to make floor plan changes, color choices and option/feature decisions!) 228-365-6692
Please call listing agent, ROB KNIGHT – 228-365-6692
CHECK IT OUT!
The Village at Tradition is surrounded by Gorgeous Mother Nature!
The natural environment preserves native flora and fauna and the gently rolling terrain. There’s neighborhood parks, trails and pathways, along with pedestrian-friendly sidewalks. In addition, residents can take advantage of the tranquil lake, community center, and the YMCA with its beautiful pool.
Tradition, MS amenities include:
- Spring-fed lake with fountain, ideal for fishing
- 25-yard, five-lane outdoor pool
- Three neighborhood parks
- 1.5-mile walking/biking trail
- Convenient neighborhood sidewalks
- Tradition Family YMCA and its full-service fitness center
- Nearby: DeSoto National Forest with scenic hiking, biking and equestrian trails
- Nearby: Grand Bear Golf Course, an 18-hole, par 72 course designed by Jack Nicklaus that was recently ranked #1 in Mississippi by Golf Digest Magazine
Check out Tradition, MS – just click the above link