Qualifies for ZERO DOWN loan via USDA or VA!
- City of Long Beach School System!
- LOTS of flexible-use space in this big, wonderful home .
- Relax, Play, Entertain – this home’s perfect for anything & anyone! Versatile floor plan makes this a great family home and it would be a great fit for owners who love to entertain – also will make a lovely home for those who appreciate quiet times and serenity.
- Terrific central Long Beach location – only about 1 mile to USM & Beach – Easy access to major roadways.
- Outstanding curb appeal – Nothing but Sweet!
- Oversize deck overlooks nice, private, fenced back yard.
- Snuggle beside the fireplace on chilly days & evenings and camp out around the fireplace on the occasional South MS icy weekend.
This really is a wonderful home and we can hardly wait to find it’s new owner! Please call Rob Knight to see this great place!
Call Your Long Beach MS Realtor, Rob Knight at 228-365-6692
Call us today – Showing appointments available to fit your schedule!
Natalie Grigson, Staff Writer, movoto.com Long Beach may just be the most welcoming city in the State of Mississippi. Not only is this Harrison County city home to the friendliest tree around, the Friendship Oak, but it also ranked well in tons of other welcoming activities to get into.
Long Beach also had one of the lowest student-to-teacher ratios in our analysis, just 14 to 1, and was one of the most affluent in terms of income and real estate prices. For example, the median household income in Long Beach is $54,832, and the median rent price is $976, some 66 percent higher than the rest of the state, indicating a high desirability to live in the area.
This friendly city is home to the University of Southern Mississippi, it has one of the lowest crime rates in the state with just 2,305 crimes per 100,000 people, and, to top it off, Long Beach has a warm average summer temperature of 82 degrees, perfect for a game of miniature golf at Plantation Pines or a dip in the gulf.
“This friendly city is home to the University of Southern Mississippi’s Gulf Park Campus. It has a high median income, low student to teacher ratio, and excellent quality of life overall. “